The Efest Soda charger is capable of charging two batteries simultaneously. Both slots monitor and charge independently.
The charger can be adjusted to rapid or normal charging.
Compatible with the following lithium rechargeable batteries: 10440 / 14500 / 14650 / 16340 / 16650 / 17670 / 18350 / 18490 / 18500 / 18650.
Main features/technical spec
- Dual charging with independent charging slots and separate LED indicator lights
- Compatible with rechargeable 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion and Li-Mn batteries
- Charging mode 1 = 0.5A - 10440 / 14500 / 14650 / 16340 / 16650 / 17650 / 17670 / 18350 / 18490 / 18500
- Charging mode 2 = 1.0A - 18650 / 17650 / 18700 / 17670 / 18670
- Various in-built safety protections including over-voltage, over-discharging, short-circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Auto-stop when charged
- Auto-recharges when voltage lower than 3.9V
- Input power 1 = AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- Input power 2 = 12V 1A
- Output power = 4.2V
- 0.5 CC current 500m A±10%
- 1A CC current 1000m A±10%
- Auto cut-off current 4.2±0.05V
- CV cut-off current 10% max current
- Standby current 30mA
- TC current (battery voltage 2-2.9V) 10% max current
- Activation current (battery voltage) 10mA~100mA
- Maximum output current 1A
- Battery outpout cut-off voltage 3.0±0.05V
- Auto recharge voltage 4.09±0.1V
- Storage temperature -40„ƒ~+70„ƒ
- Operational temperature 0„ƒ~40„ƒ
- Complies with European CE and RoHS standards
- More info on Efest's website - Efest Soda charger
- Take the batteries out of the charger after the power has been turned off
- Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight
- Do not make any changes to the charger, charger accessories or connectors, as this could cause electrical shortage, fire or over-heating during charging
- Ensure you only use the charger in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
- Use only rechargeable batteries or PCB batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury
🇬🇧 UK Delivery Options
Orders dispatched same day if placed before 3pm Monday to Friday.
Orders after 3pm dispatched next working day.
Excludes Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays.
Please Note: Delivery to Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands and some remote areas may take a day longer.
Royal Mail Signed For 2nd ClassOnline delivery confirmation
Signature on delivery
Delivered in 2/3 working days, including Saturdays
Free Over £25
UPS Express - Next Day DeliveryNext working day (Monday - Friday)
Online delivery confirmation
Signature on delivery
🇪🇺 EUROPE Delivery Options
|Please Note: we have currently suspended shipping to Europe please contact us for more information.|
🌍 Rest Of The World Delivery Options
Please Note: we have currently suspended shipping to Rest of the World please contact us for more information.